Looking for team

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
nekoroad

Looking for team

#1 Post by nekoroad »

Hi, since the last years I am looking to start this project, although I do not name it yet.

The story is about a young man called Lockson that is afraid about his reflection, he see a distorted image of himself who speaks to him. The years pass with he learning how to endure his problem until a parapsychologist from college encourage him to confront the problem. He is tricked by the evil spirit who steal Lockson´s body and memories sending him to other world. Here in order of survive he know. With the danger of disappearing he must decide whether to follow the advice of the residents of this strange world.

This is a bit rough summary, if you want know more about the story you can send me a email.

There is 4 important character
-Lockson
-Meismark
-Tamamo no Mae
-Lilith

I am thinking make it a short VN updating chapters little by little for the time that my career consumes.
The first chapter is done in Spanish that is my native language.

Looking for.....
-English-Spanish Translator----I´m doing that work but will help if someone lend me a hand ;D
-Artists (Need GUI too) (Backgraund and characters)
-Musician (Closed)
-Programer (Closed)

I´m new in this of VN, I don´t have money to pay (plus I am student) so the only think I can offer you is:

-Credits for working on the project
-Early access to the demo
-Flexible deadlines
-A friend to talk to
-Also if you have a project and need a writer or editor I can help you with the argument :D

My mail is nekoroadmail@gmail.com you email me or post here.
Last edited by nekoroad on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kenwaynguyen

Re: Looking for team

#2 Post by kenwaynguyen »

Yo, need a programmer? I'm free, and free

nekoroad

#3 Post by nekoroad »

Still looking for Backgraund and character artist, also for english translator that help me with the work.

Xaneath

#4 Post by Xaneath »

I'll be the first to admit that my Spanish is more than a little rusty, but if you like I can help with some basic grammar stuff in English until you get a better translator sorted. I don't mind not getting paid; I just like to help people with grammar and writing.