Soular System (BxG)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
SheosMan117

Soular System (BxG)

#1 Post by SheosMan117 »

Hello, I'm making a visual novel based on the Earth-chan meme. The idea is that the girls from the meme are all the souls of the heavenly bodies. The protagonist is a nameable nobody sent to a school that all the girls attend. As part of the story, he'll learn about said planets. Maybe even become more eco friendly. There might be romance as well, I'll admit I'm unsure. Definitely won't be any lewd scenes, after all, ravioli ravioli don't lewd the celestial body. I would want at least character sprites for each girl, and multiple poses each. Here would be my list of all the ones I thought of, we can negotiate who makes it in, and who doesn't. I would like all of them, but I'm flexible. I also invented some personalities for each. I even thought up personalities for the major moons too. Some are even based off their Greek counterparts.

Sun--Student Council President likely, Blonde as they come, ex-pilot BF Icarus probable
Mercury--Small, quick, jumpy. Possibly into journalism, cuz gods messenger
Venus--Lefty because of backwards rotation (unless righty and thus all others are lefties, but former is more believeable), toxic personality, claims Earth as rival,
beautiful because of namesake. Unsure about how to signify day being longer than year.
Earth--see meme for details
Moon--named Luna, has a dark side she never shows Earth, but everyone else can see
Mars--Into robots because of all the robots, possible delusions of domination with said robots, possible DOOM reference, maybe some friends, or pets (pet rocks?), as Phobos and Deimos
Asteroid Belt--Unknown, might be a loose group of people. (Background characters? How to show they separate Mars and Jupiter?)
Jupiter--Possibly extra thicc. Also possible one red eye to represent the Great Red Spot. 4 Galilean Moons as friends. Has a thing for electricity. Earth protector considering comets swallowed.
Main 4 friends rumored as lovers, cuz that's the myth.
Europa--Ice cold kuudere, but warm underneath. (Possible tsun?)
Io--Redhead, but a deeper darker red than Mars, firey, explosive temper
Ganymede--Also a bit ice cold, possible warm interior
Callisto--Fully cold, to the bone, has a possible dark side because it's tidally locked
Saturn--Fan of rings, obviously. LOTR nerd. One major friend, Titan. Possible airhead, since Saturn could float in water.
Titan--Supports Saturn, something about only moon with atmo.
Uranus--Possibly likes sleeping, and on her side, since Uranus is on its side. Hates the obvious joke with a passion.
Neptune--Eiffel 65 fan. Loves swimming/water. Possible HDN references.
Pluto--smol loli with big heart. Has a twin, Charon.
Charon--not much known, possibly wanting to explore space, due to ME saying there's a mass relay inside.

Yes that is a direct copy. Yes I know it's long. I'd love to hear from anyone interested.