Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Considering my current time and experience, I would probably be most useful
- working on CGs,
- or implementing game logic / integrating assets in Ren'Py
- and I'm open to other propositions.
Reply to this thread or send me a PM!
- Art thread -
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:37 pm
- Completed: A Sedentary Fist
- Projects: Manipulation, Switch Swap, Unnamed Project
- itch: jamsandwich
- Location: England
- Have a preference for fantasy and science fiction writing, though can also write slice of life and would be interested in writing romance
- Much more comfortable writing from a BxG perspective, simply because I'm a heterosexual male, though I am very willing to write from other perspectives I simply have no experience with them
- I'm okay with communicating through email, Skype or Discord, though I'm significantly more active on email and Discord so one of those would be my preferred communication avenue
- Am okay with R Rated content, provided it remains pretty vanilla in terms of the acts I have to write
If anyone if interested, simply send me a PM through Lemmasoft, I check the forums nearly every day so I typically reply quickly.
Manipulation Teaser Demo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzJ4E ... zV6TWVaclk
Most of my experience is in drawing backgrounds. Some samples here. I'm open to working on character designs and CGs as well.
I'm pretty open to working on any kind of game.
Feel free to send me a PM. I'm also on Discord most of the time.
Not looking to join any projects anymore thank you. : )
I'm an artist! Random examples here, and more random current art!
I can contribute character designs, character sprites and possible chibis! Or even promo art. I'd prefer not to do certain CGs styles but won't do backgrounds or GUI! I can also give support and encouragement, idea bouncing, comments or reviews, let me in your project!!
I love fantasy style themes! But I'll try to be open to a few different genres. I don't think I have too many limitations!
I can communicate via forum Private Messages or discord, or just let me know what type of communication you'd like.
I do have a job with a rather random scheduling, but I will do my best to give timeframes!!
Hope to her something back from everyone!!
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:06 pm
- Completed: Our Mountain
- Projects: Our Mountain, Fate's Bite, The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
- Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
- IRC Nick: Neeka
- itch: neeka-of-obp
Ivy and Blue is a semi-short (hour to play max) game that involves fantasy/magical elements and plants! ^-^ Its central theme is on friendship and looking past appearances. I am looking for some artists for:
-CGs (3 'regular' and maybe 1-2 chibi cgs)
-background art (~5 roughly)
If you're interested please respond/PM me! I respond regularly through PMs here and through email: vzielke48 @ gmail.com
Thank you so much!
OH! Also, if all goes well, possibly a female voice actor. This will depend on if it gets made on/ahead of schedule. There's also the possibility of adding voice after NanoReno. Thanks again!
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:22 pm
- Completed: Whale's Waldo
- Projects: In Blood, Xenopathy
- Tumblr: pmscenarios
- itch: pmscenarios
We're a group of different devs who've been discussing on twitter jokingly about making a sea creature parody dating sim so much we decided to make it!
We're (BobConway, PM, CrouchingBacon, Scribbles) mostly writers and really need to pick up some artists and an art lead, but really we'd like to work with anyone who wants to contribute.
About the game:
Whale's Waldo - 80 Days meets Hatoful Boyfriend
See more in our lemmasoft WIP threadFor a very long time your penpal Waldo has been your strength and comfort, each of his letters telling you about exotic locales and the people he's met during his travels. But his letters have stopped coming. Wanting to make a change in your life, you set out to track down your lost penpal, following his letters as a guide through the world.
During your travels you meet a lot of interesting a cute "boys", they might be a bit weird, have several arms, a hard shell or even be only 5mm long, but their connection with you is as real as anything else.
Currently we have 5 love interests/locations:
Jacob the Shark - South or North Carolina
Leonard the Sheep Sea Slug - San Fransisco
Orwell the Octopus - Philippines
Stein the Sea Urchin - Norway
Waldo the Whale - [to be determined]
Concept art by CrouchingBacon
- non-gendered protag x B
- 5k words per path
- simple chibi sprites with a small set of expressions - 5? for each character
But we wouldn't snub any writer, programmer, musician or anything else.
We mainly communicate through google drive/docs and our Slack.
Everything is still in the planning stage, so you'd be a part of making decisions and tuning the story, tone and game.
Pm me or hit me up on twitter for more info
[ Project Preferences ]
- Pure (like Pokémon but without the Pokédex levels of pure)
- Short (I can't really make a time commitment outside of NaNoRenO)
[ Stuff I Can Do ]
- I can draw anime characters - sprites or cg is fine!
- I would love to work on UI, though I'm not experienced
- However, I don't draw backgrounds well
I can communicate through PM, but if there's another way you want to communicate, feel free to ask!
Examples of my art:
https://littlespringroll.deviantart.com ... -660027867
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 am
- Completed: Recollection
- Tumblr: kimiyotosan
- Deviantart: SayuMari
- itch: kimiyoto
- Location: Singapore
If you want chibis or chibi CGs in your game, just message me a summary of what your game is about, and some character designs. (I'm kinda picky but we'll see haha)
The chibi type I'm offering : https://sta.sh/0uqkd5wxhbe
I specialise in live recorded instruments but can also work with electronic music, and have a well equipped home studio.
If you are interested in discussing your project and what you are looking for, send me a message.
I can provide examples of my work if I feel my style will work with the project.
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:35 am
- Completed: https://chouette.itch.io/
- Projects: Ocean Pearls, Catching the Fox [NaNo16], Singles
- Organization: Jellyfish Parade
- Tumblr: jelpiparade
- Skype: miss.chouette
- Soundcloud: pyopyon
- itch: chouette
It's Owl back with another foray into the realm of sci-fi/fantasy! This year, we're re-visiting the world of Pairs!
Rejoining the team from last year are ButterflyWisps and Shida. (And possibly/hopefully more!)
Currently, we are seeking:
- GUI artist
- Logo Designer
Programmer for prospective GUI
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:26 am
- Completed: numerous
- Tumblr: godlinegames
- Deviantart: godline-games
- itch: godline
I know our coming MC has.
We need zombies.
We need a sprite artist who wants to try a bit of gore. Haven't decided on realistic VS cutesy VS non realistic art style so we're keen to adopt any style you've got and make other designs around it.
Also if anyone loves writing death ends and wants to join us in pathing, killing off the MC... do itttt and join us on the dark side.
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:56 am
- Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
- Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
- Deviantart: Sayumi101
- itch: sayumi101
- Location: India
I'll be trying my hand at NaNo again this year with
This time it's a sort of idol-based story wherein the MC/protagonist comes into contact with an idol without really knowing it and then has to navigate through the difficulties/drama that comes along with their fame.
Possible love interests include a humble and cheerful singer/songwriter and his grumpy and overly suspicious band-mate.
This is a VERY shallow summary, more details can be conveyed through PM if required.
Possible word count 10-20k
Preferred art style- General anime art (like my avatar icon). Partial to light and fluffly colouring styles.
Sprite Artist: 2 Male Sprites(waist up) + 1 Female (bust up) They'll possibly need two outfits each (optional)
You can check out Pastel Rain or Straight Up : Sister-zoned to see examples of games I've released before.
PS- Please send me examples of your work/art if you'd like to apply for either post. You're also welcome to ask any questions/clarifications.
I'd like to practice my skills in one or more of the following:
- sprite art
- CG art
- voice acting (new to this!).
*I can do female nudity/ecchi but nothing more than that. I'm fine with doing soft cell shade or hard cell shading.
My DevArt: https://paper-neko.deviantart.com/
Excited for nanoreno, feel free to PM me ^^
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:58 am
- Completed: Stalker and Yandere
- Projects: Stalker and Yandere
- Tumblr: banannasquid
- Deviantart: infinitytentacle
- Location: The Land of Freedom
I can draw anything you need, including sprites, BGs and CGs, though I'd prefer to do BGs. Feel free to PM me or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want me
I got some samples here:
[NSFW warning] https://infinitytentacle.deviantart.com/
Users browsing this forum: No registered users