[Closed][Unity] Looking For Another Programmer/Collaborator

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
_wkd

[Closed][Unity] Looking For Another Programmer/Collaborator

#1 Post by _wkd »

Good evening lemmasoft,

If you are an intern, new unity developer or student then this may be an appropriate project for you.

The Project
My name is _wkd and I am a professional unity programmer, mostly back-end and multiplayer.

I am developing a mobile management game with very politically incorrect humor to add to my portfolio at the end of the year. I am the sole developer funding purchases for assets outright as needed. Thus there is no dedicated artist or other roles.

Outside of it being a cast of 90% female characters because [reasons], there isn't much else of a story :D. Most of the models and animations are already purchased and I am actively added new ones to the game, only vfx and coding is required to tie it all in.

The project is currently 20% complete but with a self imposed deadline of November, the schedule is tight for a polished game.

You will be responsible for
Progress is going well but slow due to the number of functionality required, It would be great if a programmer interested were to join and take up some of these tasks, specifically: Inventory, Items and VFX. I am very open to any other tasks you may be interested in.

I am responsible for
Everything else, to put it blunt. From back-end code, combat, UI and bringing the product to release this winter. I am more than eager to share code, practices or anything else related to game development if you are interested in learning from scratch.

I dedicate roughly 2-4 hours per day + weekends.

I'm very active on discord either via text chat or voice chat. :D

Compensation
This position is unpaid.

If on the off chance the project makes money during development then I am happy to reimburse you for your time based on what funds are coming in. I am happy to negotiate as you do not own the IP.

Revenue share is not possible. Unless your willing to match the investment I put into purchasing assets, then this is just not viable. Sorry :=(

Contact / Info
If you have any questions then please dont be afraid to ask publicly or privately.

If you're interested then send me a PM and I'm happy to have a chat!
Last edited by _wkd on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

_wkd

Re: [Unity] Looking For Another Programmer/Collaborator

#2 Post by _wkd »

Closed~ Thank you for your time