Requesting Help For Hetalia Memoirs

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Otoke_Neko
Regular
Completed: Touching Grass with Ain, STLP, Steamed Fish
Tumblr: OTOJANG!, Otoke Neko
Deviantart: OtomeNekos
itch: otojang
Discord: otokeneko

Requesting Help For Hetalia Memoirs

#1 Post by Otoke_Neko »

Hello everyone. I hope your going about your life fine?

Firstly, if you do not know what Hetalia Memoirs is then please do if you are curious. It is not mandatory.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=47361

In short though, the game is a collection of Hetalia X Readers. There is no central route.

Second, we will only accept volunteers and people who are ages 13+ and up due to the possibility that it can contain gore, sexual content and other things not suited for ages 12 and under.

About Us

We are a group of volunteers from the Hetalia Amino that decided to create a fan game visual novel. We are a generally lax group(we even have a living meme), but can get serious in some moments. If you are do not like the kind of group we are then I apologize.

Currently, the group is looking for programmers, composers, and proofreaders to help out. There are only two programmers in the group(including me). There is already a list of defined names that you can refer too. Note that the stories will not be written in renpy code, I hope that you will be comfortable with that.

There are many stories that are in need of altering and proofreading, so much help is needed and appreciated. Constructive criticism is also appreciated.

There is also a process where we use [BG], [CG], [M] to indicate where the BG, CG, or Music would go. You are free to put where you think any of that should go, and someone will go and approve it.

Contact

Our preferred way of contact would be Hetalia Amino since it is where we make most of the decisions, but Hangouts will also suffice. We will also need your email, so that I can add you to the group folders in Google Drive.

If you are interested please pm me.

If you have any questions please ask, and I will try to answer them ASAP.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a wonderful day.
I love doing sprites! :lol: And VN scenes!

My Carrd: https://otokeneko.carrd.co/