Lychee - New Edutainment studio wants Y❤U ✧ NaNoReNo 2k18 ✧

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Chell
Tumblr: schneizel
itch: lycheegames

Lychee - New Edutainment studio wants Y❤U ✧ NaNoReNo 2k18 ✧

#1 Post by Chell »

Hello and welcome to Lychee 8)

Long story short I am a one person group (I create art/program/write/translate/videoedit/study gamedesign on Coursera too) who's been trying to develop educative games for a while now but I figured I cannot do it on my own while working and studying and having no one to brainstorm together ;;

It gets tiring after a while of no feedback and so I decided it would be great to welcome others in my team * ^ ^ * I am brazilian so I'd welcome writers - I ❤ collab writing - composers and artists (and voice actors programmers etc) but spellcheckers and scenery artists are absolutely necessary. It's great to be skilled but I am more interested in finding people sharing my mindset of loving edutainment and wanting to teach others! About me - I am a psych undergrad, teacher currently studying business and law and occasional crafter/jfashionista/romhacker too, so for me learning and sharing knowledge and sensibility is really important. And, uh, kawaii clothes too.

I am going to create a VN for NaNoReno but still open for ideas and topics. I am more interested and focused in including certain themes in my stories, for instance:
  • School subjects
    Languages
    No Waste
    Home Economics
    Business
    Programming and algebra
And so on ( ^ ^ Those are my personal fields of expertise and ideas I got by researching but anyone could propose others !! Idc -- my desire is to be aided by likeminded people who wanna enjoy making games and for me I am interested in developing an edutainment business for majors project so it'd be a great start.

I am not super ambitious, though, my ambition is to enjoy making games with people who can share a mindset of creating useful games. (I am a giant weeaboo too so if whether or not it'll be ok to include anime stuff in the VN s a worry -- do not be)

I've got a few scripts in mind but I am interested in people who can bring ideas to the table, too. You can see my demos and others are http://lycheegames.itch.io :D

Thanks in advance :)