(Closed, thank you) [Sprite Artist Needed] GxB Idol-based romance game for NaNoReNo'18

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

(Closed, thank you) [Sprite Artist Needed] GxB Idol-based romance game for NaNoReNo'18

#1 Post by Sayumi101 »

Hello hello!
For this year's NaNo I'm teaming up with Kimiyoto to create a light-hearted GxB game, wherein the MC/protagonist comes into contact with an idol without really knowing it and then has to navigate through the difficulties/drama that comes along with their fame.
Possible love interests include a humble and cheerful singer/songwriter who doesn't always wear his hear on his sleeve and his grumpy and overly suspicious band-mate who really needs to take a chill pill.
Word Count Estimate - 10 to 20k

Preferred Art Style: Standard anime art (Like my icon), Partial to light and fluffy colouring styles.

Workload:
> 2 male sprites (waist up),
> 1 female sprite (bust up),
Possibly with two outfits (once casual and one idol outfit + minor 'disguise outfit' which consists of sunglasses and/or caps/face-masks on a separate layer)

Basic Expression List:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pZgUD8 ... sp=sharing

Method of Communication
Communication can be via here/email/discord whichever is comfortable.
I'll also set up a google drive folder where all subsequent art-stuff can be uploaded.
File delivery would be preferred in the native .psd file so that the expressions/eyes can be re-arranged among themselves.

Please send me (PM or comment down here) examples of your work if you're interested! (Any additional questions/queries are welcome as well.)
Thanks for reading!~
ImageImageImage