!Love + Friends!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

!Love + Friends!

#1 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

Hello everyone! I am creating a game called Love+Friends, and I need help in quite a few areas. Before I explain what I need, let me explain the story
Story

You start off the game waking up in your apartment, and you get to choose your name and whether you are a boy or a girl.
You're a high school student who runs into a variety of interesting people.
Six of which, are the main girls:
Issa Uzemaki: A timid yet confident girl, she is 19 years old and loves to play the piano.
Aki Akiko: A ditzy and energetic 18 year old, she loves to sing songs a lot.
Sachi Chiyoko: 18 years old, she is the extrovert of the girls, and is your school's best athlete.
Seiko Setsu: She is a rich 20 year old who hasn't a worry in the world.
Mai Michiko: This 19 year old girl may be shy, but she is the sliest gambler you've ever seen.
And finally...
Tori Etsuko: a 19 year old gamer, she is very curious of the world and mechanical objects.

After you're introduced to them as well as many other wonderful characters, you'll go through the last month of high school and two months of summer vacation. Depending on the girl you choose (In a way, it is a dating sim), you will spend part of the game in a situation corresponding to a problem they have. With over 15 different endings planned and a city you can actually explore, this VN game will provide hours of fun gameplay.

Now that that's out of the way, let me tell you what I need:
Artists- this will include background artists, spriters, and cg illustrators. I will be needing quite a bit when it comes to graphics. I will also need someone to create graphics for the GUI and the HUD
Musicians- What is a game without music? I am going to need a bunch of OSTs for many different scenarios.
Jobs
Programmers- What, you thought I was going to program it all myself? I will need an advanced programmer or two for the more advanced things in my game.
Voice Actors- Of course, I want to make this game lively. How else to do that than with voice actors.

For now I am using Tyranobuilder to make this game, but I may have to switch to something like Ren'Py or Unity later on in the game's development.
Thank you for reading this, and if you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please contact my email: ourdarkestfantasies@gmail.com

Please note that I may need other people later on for various things, but until then, this is all I need.