Fate's Flame: Seeking Voice Actor-CLOSED

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Fate's Flame: Seeking Voice Actor-CLOSED

#1 Post by Neeka »

Nothing left to see here! Position has been filled.
About:
Fate's Flame follows the life of Mai, a young woman chasing a dark past. Through some events, she ends up traveling with a bodyguard who has already taken on a job. Between a loud, arrogant hero of battle and a haughty student, her quest becomes incredibly difficult. Yet as they travel with each other their true nature is made apparent, whether for better or worse, all while a revolutionary secret claws it's way to the surface.

The story genres are adventure, low fantasy, friendship, romance, and contains some sensitive topics such as overcoming stereotypes and prejudice.

Currently I am looking for the preview of the game to be voiced as the rest of the script is finalized.

Character:

Aeden: A fairy who sticks to himself. He is a scholar, always scribbling away in his notebook. He studies plant and animal life, hoping to find cures to diseases. Thinks of himself as superior, never opening up to others. Is also used to disdain from others but seemingly doesn't notice. Despite his icy facade he is quite naive and easy to embarrass. For his voice range I'm seeking medium. Not quite the air of a noble, he does hold his head high like one.

Here is a link to the page: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=46799

And the game preview: https://cloudnovel.net/Neeka/novel/fates-flame-preview

The game is free to play with the possibility of donations. If any donations are received I will split them between the voice actors. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to do so. I hope to hear from you soon!
Last edited by Neeka on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Christopher Dattoli
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.c

Re: Fate's Flame: Seeking Voice Actors

#2 Post by Christopher Dattoli »

Hello, Fate's Flame Team

Here is a link to my latest demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg5nJvkHvac&t=13s

and I'd love to audition for the characters mentioned. Please let me know if there is an email address to submit to.

Thank you for your consideration.

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Re: Fate's Flame: Seeking Voice Actor-Updated

#3 Post by Neeka »

Updated! Now seeking a voice actor for Aeden <3