Carmichael Manor [Mystery][Romance] (Looking for a team)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
TalrixTrinity
Regular
Projects: Asathera Chronicles, Name Pending
Organization: TalrixTrinity
Soundcloud: mateus-sephiroth

Carmichael Manor [Mystery][Romance] (Looking for a team)

#1 Post by TalrixTrinity »

Hello everyone! My name is Talrix, Creator of Talrix Trinity and I am here in search of those that can help me on my games!
I have multiple games in my head that I have set aside for the moment to work on this one first: Carmichael Manor.

The Game starts off with Victoria, (name changeable) and her brother arriving at Carmichael Manor, a three day Murder Mystery getaway for her birthday. Despite the large storm that was headed their way, the event continues on as planned, until an actual murder takes place.
Stuck in the manor as the attacks continue, Victoria vows to find the cumplrit but it’s easier said than done when everyone’s a target; including herself.

Main Characters –

VICTORIA RUSH
Height 5'8'
Studying to be a lawyer, Victoria agreed to take a break from school to enjoy her birthday with her brother on a murder mystery weekend. She was looking for a little vacation, not real murder; and definitely not romance, either.

VICTOR RUSH
Height: 6'2'
Taking care of his sister since the death of their parents 8 years ago, Victor is a professional chef at a resort in Florida and is very protective when it comes to his sister. When the murders begin he'd rather his sister not get involved but has to succumb to her urges to help.

SEBASTIAN HAURFIELD
Height: 6'2'
This dark haired, blue eyed cop (half-asian) has been friends with Chris Jones since elementary school and has been lending a hand with the performances at Carmichael Manor since Chris' parents created the Weekend 15 years ago.
DISLIKES: Smoking, Alcohol, Children, and Criminals

AIDEN HILL
Height: 5'10'

Red hair, green eyes, this teen does not want to be at Carmichael Manor but his parents dragged him along for winter break. Always seen with headphones.
DISLIKES: TEXAS, Step-Mother, Country(anything), fire, and show-offs.

TRAVIS MARELD
Height: 6'1'

Dark Hair, grey eyes, Travis was dragged here by childhood friend and cousin, Lucas, while visiting family on vacation. He would rather be at home again, working. A workaholic

LIKES: Fantasy/scyfy, Novels, science, opera(secret) Traveling, Silence
DISLIKES: Pets, Pictures/Photos/Videos, Planes

LUCAS PAIGE
Height: 6'0'

Blond hair, grey eyes, cousin of Travis, was the one with the manor idea and dragged his cousin along with him; his smile hides something.

DISLIKES: Exercise, Pollen, Sports. Anything Physical.

As the game goes on, you will make choices on who to investigate the manor with the four other characters and though you’re only together in the game for three days, a lot of things are going to happen so it won’t be short at all. I do plan on some of the scenes to be…adult but I’ll explain that later.
I am currently writing this myself and placing it on Ren’Py, three chapters out of ten complete. I plan on the first three chapters to be the same and then the last will branch out into the separate routes. I’m teaching myself to script this as I go along and it can be frustrating at times but I refuse to give up.

I am looking for anyone that wants to help. I want TalrixTrinity to be an actual, successful company in the future and though Carmichael Manor is a free game, I plan on others to commissioned.
I don’t care if you’re a writer, an artist, a musician, anything that you want to contribute to this I will gladly accept and if you like it enough then I will open you into future projects. I don’t plan on making this a voiced game but if I can get some help, I might change my mind!

I appreciate that you even took your time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon!
If you have comments or questions, you can contact me at talrixtrinity@yahoo.com
If you don't struggle you don't improve.

Marmalxdekid

Re: Carmichael Manor [Mystery][Romance] (Looking for a team)

#2 Post by Marmalxdekid »

Hello! I'm a writer and think you have a very interesting on your hands, I'd love to join your team as a writer, editor, proofreader or even a translator if needed!

TalrixTrinity
Regular
Projects: Asathera Chronicles, Name Pending
Organization: TalrixTrinity
Soundcloud: mateus-sephiroth

#3 Post by TalrixTrinity »

Marmalxdekid wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:57 pm Hello! I'm a writer and think you have a very interesting on your hands, I'd love to join your team as a writer, editor, proofreader or even a translator if needed!
I'm glad that you like the idea! Having different opinions is always a good thing! contact me through my email and we'll talk more!!
If you don't struggle you don't improve.

MinetteRose
Projects: Stuck Between Dawn and Dusk

#4 Post by MinetteRose »

Hi! I'm a relatively new writer onto the lemma soft forums, and in my search to find a project to help work on, I discovered your request. The idea is entirely intriguing and if you're still looking for assistance, I would gladly help as a writer, proofreader, or translator. In terms of experience, writing a script will be new for me as up till now, I have only written traditional novels and short stories, but I'm looking forward to a change. I'm well versed in English grammar and can decently correct Spanish grammar. That being said, I can translate into Spanish if you decided you wanted to have the visual novel in multiple languages. I look forward to your response and hope to work with you in the future.

soraibi
Regular

#5 Post by soraibi »

I'm interested, the premise sounds very interesting. I would like to assist with the character sprites and CG. :)

Funes
Regular
Projects: Aura Aspic / Ikrana
Tumblr: Fvnes
Soundcloud: izakayafunes

#6 Post by Funes »

I'm interested. Are you looking for a music composer yet?
Do you want to check out my music? Click here or send me a PM!
Soundcloud
Youtube

Sunnydaycomics

#7 Post by Sunnydaycomics »

I am an illustrator but I would like the chance to come on board as a writer. It's something I've been interested in trying out. I could come on board as a background artist if absolutely needed but my backgrounds aren't the best. Whatever you need!

jacquerjaques
Regular
Projects: Reimei No Gakuen
Organization: Night Owl Games
Deviantart: JacquerJack

#8 Post by jacquerjaques »

I use Ren'py and Tyranno and even trying unity.
i can code Narrative Scripting
Choice/menu implementation/complex choices
GUI coding (with provided assets)
Stat-raising
Custom screens (glossaries, CG galleries)

pm me at haseoinfinite@gmail.com
thanks!