Where Nightmares Go (horror/romance)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
petrii

Where Nightmares Go (horror/romance)

#1 Post by petrii »

Hi there~ I want to make a horror/romance VN based on Red Riding Hood, but to do that i'm gonna need a team!

Story

Once there was an evil witch who hated the village so she laid a curse upon it bringing the villagers nightmares to life. Chaos ran throughout the village until a brave hunter got an ax and chased all the nightmares into the forest, where the nightmares remained in fear of the hunter.

A girl named Zia (red riding hood)is asked by her sick mother to go check on her grandmother, on the way there she meets Lavell (the wolf) who decides to join her on her journey. They find out that her grandma is missing and go looking for her in the forest. Along the way they encounter nightmares who keep trying to kill them and meet two Twins Catio & Timori and charming hunter (who might be hiding something)

What I need :

Artists: (open) I need a GUI artist, a sprite Artist and a BG (background) artist

writers: (open) It would be nice to have a little help with writing and fun to work with other people

Music: (open) (not really needed) but original music is always cool

Possible jobs:

help with coding: (open) idk if i'm going to be using anything complex yet is why this is a maybe

Voice actors: (open) i'm (probably) going to want voice actors
heres the roles if interested:
Zia- a regular girl's voice
Levell- a regular guy's voice
Catio- a regular gu'ys voice
Timori- a sweet boy's voice
Asa (the hunter) - a charming voice
mother- normal woman voice
grandmother- an old lady's voice

soraibi
Regular

Re: Where Nightmares Go (horror/romance)

#2 Post by soraibi »

I'm interested in doing the sprite art. I like the theme of the witch and the red riding hood idea!

BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

#3 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

Hello. I am interested in making the music. I always wanted to make music for a game that has some horror in it.

aela-margaux

#4 Post by aela-margaux »

I'm interested in helping with the writing, I sent you a private message.

AmberVA
Projects: Neko Club

#5 Post by AmberVA »

Hello!

I saw you were looking for Writers and Voice Actors for your Horror/Romance Visual novel! I would love to audition for some characters and provide my writing services! Thank you for your time, if possible I would love to speak to you more about this! I wasn't sure if my private message sent correctly so I decided to post here as well!

~ ^w^ Amber Barile