Need a Webtoon artist!!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Marmalxdekid

Need a Webtoon artist!!

#1 Post by Marmalxdekid »

Ok so I know Webtoon is very different but I thought this was the best place to recruit an artist, basically Line Webtoon is a site/app where people can read comics/manhwas etc for free and has gotten quite popular. For a very long time I've had a story idea I've wanted to use for webtoon but I can't art and you have to be a fairly skilled artist to write ongoing comics.
In need of
Basically I only need one fairly skilled artist to do the drawings for my story webtoons are an ongoing that update weekly so this project will be ongoing an dtime consuming. The amount of money you get depends on how well the webtoon does and so I'm willing to give all he money we make to the artist unless the webtoon does become featured in which case i want 40% profit (i know this on the free page it's because money is not made for a long period of time or really at all unless it gains popularity)

Story
Basically the story is about a girl with telekinesis who has basically been able to read minds her whole life and it's made her pretty cocky and unfaithful in others. Eventually she moves to a new high school senior year and finds one day she meets a boy who's mind she can't read which freaks her out because it's the first time it happened, later on she finds out he also can read minds, story progression proceeded. I can write the story myself and I'm pretty open minded so even as the artists if you have ideas or things you'd like to add even the schedule for me will be flexible as we work in the stages before publishing so if you decide to help me please don't feel pressured for me it's most important that we just have fun making a story

anyways please contact me if you're interest with a photo of your art and I'll send you more details

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

Re: Need a Webtoon artist!!

#2 Post by crystalscm »

As much as I love Webtoons, I think the recruitment here is only for games – mainly story based ones. If you want to recruit a comic or Webtoon artist, there is a huge community over at Deviant Art; you could pitch your idea to the forums there. Maybe you can strike up an agreement with an artist or two there for your Webtoon if they find potential or interest in it. Good luck on your Webtoon though!

Gaudeamus
Regular
Deviantart: Gaudeamusmx

Re: Need a Webtoon artist!!

#3 Post by Gaudeamus »

Hi although I do not understand why the fever to do weebtons I recommend you better publish that here are many more artists who can answer your call more than here I have seen many people get suitable people for their projects in that specific forum

https://forum.deviantart.com/community/projects/