Seeking CG artist for Free!: Arabian Nights

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Seeking CG artist for Free!: Arabian Nights

#1 Post by Red-Baby »

Hi everyone!

I'm currently looking for a CG artist to help with making a few illustrations for my fanmade game Free!:Arabian Nights.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=32983

I've been trying my best to do most of the work but it's really taking me too long to finish this. So I'm finally asking for more help. I want to be able to release the game by this year. (It was supposed to be last year but that didn't happen >_>) In order to do so I'll need a talented artist willing to work on this project voluntarily. At the moment I can't offer monetary payment as compensation, but I can offer you experience, exposure, and my deepest gratitude.

There are two CGs that I would like drawn to start with. Both are just of a single character.
Later on in the year I will need a few more complex illustrations, at the moment it's looking like I'll need 6 more CGs some with small facial variations.

If this is something that you are interested in, please send me your portfolio (or at least 3 of your best illustrations), a rough ETD to give me an idea of how to schedule the CGs for you, a little bit about yourself, and answer this question: Who is your favourite Free! character and why?

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Hoping to see lots of applications soon.

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

Re: Seeking CG artist for Free!: Arabian Nights

#2 Post by hyesunxoxo »

I would help if I were an artist, but I'm definitely rooting for you guys! Hope you can find the perfect artist soon!
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]