Fate's Flame: {Closed}

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Fate's Flame: {Closed}

#1 Post by Neeka »

Fate's Flame is seeking a CG/illustration artist.

Here's more game info: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=46799

Fate's Flame follows the story of Mai, a girl chasing a dark past. She finds herself entangled with two strangers, each holding their own views. The project does consider stereotypes and some 'racism' throughout the species and how they overcome them. The main focus is on Mai and her decision to chase the past, though Fate always has other plans...

I am looking for an artist to illustrate 1-2 pictures containing monsters or creatures. I'd like the overall style to match with the rest of the project but am quite flexible. Note: There will be some 'blood' involved so please keep this in mind.

These illustrations are quite important to the game and I feel it would be lacking without them. Unfortunately, I cannot offer payment but will 100% credit you and leave a recommendation/review of your art.
Some game art:

(Character art by Jane_runs_fast, Mushroom + Sword by Joakim Olofsson https://joakimolofsson.deviantart.com/ )