DaisukiDev NEEDS an ARTIST for FREE he is poor

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DaisukiDev
Projects: Daisuki

DaisukiDev NEEDS an ARTIST for FREE he is poor

#1 Post by DaisukiDev »

DaisukiDev here!

If you have played the demo to Daisuki: You'll never guess who the dad is. Then you would notice I am lacking in the original assets department. I'm here to fix that by asking you lovely people to help me by drawing the main characters. You might not have to worry about backgrounds I shall cross that bridge when I come to it. What style am I looking for you might ask, I have always been a fan of the Disgaea art style or as of late I have come to like the style you see in Mogeko Castle.

An example of Disgaea's style

An example from Mogeko Castle

If you need a description on what the characters should look like we can talk about that on my discord
Discord link:
https://discord.gg/zxA6zKc
Thank you for considering! Hey maybe one day if this gets more attention I can do a Patreon and be able to pay you handsomely!