Looking for artists for FREE to work on VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ezzy-rezzy

Looking for artists for FREE to work on VN

#1 Post by ezzy-rezzy »

Hi everyone! I am in the process of creating my first visual novel, and I am very... er... "artistically challenged".

The VN is called "Softball Dreams" (it sounds pretty cheesy, I know). I need preferably two artists; one for backgrounds, and one for sprites.

I need seven different backgrounds (more details to come when recruited) and four different characters with different expressions (again, more details to come when recruited). I will also need different images for different endings (there will be five different endings, four of them needing a unique image).

The script is more than halfway complete. I am writing the script and basic story line, and I have a friend onboard for the soundtrack. All I need are a couple artists now.

My email is kaikosevilla@gmail.com. Please contact me there or reply to this thread if you want to join! :)

pumpkin spike
Regular
Projects: A Bureau of Monsters
itch: pumpkin-spike

Re: Looking for artists for FREE to work on VN

#2 Post by pumpkin spike »

Hello, I am interested in being a sprite artist, but would like to know some more details about expected characters (outfits, will I be designing them from scratch or do you have a design in mind?) and expressions (how many will you need?). Depending on how detailed the ending images will be, I maybe willing to be a CG artist as well. Please PM me if you are interested in having me join. Feel free to answer my questions in a PM if you prefer.

Samples of my work: image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4, image 5
WIP AllxAll game with turn based fighting (Demo 2.0 out!)

WIP Yaoi game Demo 1.0 out! (haitus)