Cynthia

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

Cynthia

#1 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

Every year, on Kasada island, a tournament is held in each village to find 5 teens ready to go out and train to compete in a series of matches all across not only this island, but the outlying islands. Their eventual goal is to fight in the championships of Ka Poʻokela Island, where only the best stay strong. And young Cynthia has been chosen to go this year.

In this game, you can fight, kill, or not even touch an enemy. The choices are yours and yours alone.

Hello everyone, and welcome to my post. I'm going to keep it short and sweet, so yeah.

There are a handful of people I need (not including voice actors/actresses).
First off, I need an artist. The colors in this game are bright and vibrant (for the most part)
I also need a pixel artist (I should mention this is a mix between an open world rpg and a visual novel)
I can also use a writer, just remember that you have to have had previous experience.

Yes, I will need voice actors, but I'm not too too worried about that yet. As of right now, this game will be free, but if this game gets popular enough, then I'll start a kickstarter campaign. And yes, if I do that, you will get paid.

Anyways, this game will take a while to make, but I hope to find people interested. I will keep updating this post so people know if spots are open.
And remember, you can either pm me or email me at: x.asterentertainment@gmail.com