Looking for an experienced writer to help me with my dating sim RPG

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
artsybarrels
Completed: "goodbye"
itch: artsybarrels

Looking for an experienced writer to help me with my dating sim RPG

#1 Post by artsybarrels »

EDIT: Found someone already!!

I'm currently making a game design document (almost 8 pages now) for my dating sim RPG involving an alien and anthropomorphic endangered animals in a prestigious high school. I need someone who could help me finish the GDD and hopefully start making the script(?)

I'm looking for someone who is very thorough in writing, has a good sense of humor (must be good at writing comedy also animal puns are very welcome 😉), must be able to collaborate with me at least once or twice a week, has experience writing for games (has experience writing game design documents), and has two or more of the following interests:

- dating sims

- cute rpgs (anything cute tbh)

- animals (if you're knowledgeable about endangered animals then that's even better!)

- furries

- anime

- weird/unconventional games

- mini games

- researching about character tropes

- Animal Crossing

- Hatoful Boyfriend

- Harvest Moon

If you have any questions feel free to comment here or message me on Discord! barrels#6465
Last edited by artsybarrels on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

OtakuFeevah
Projects: Himitsu no Ai, Enigma Reality
Tumblr: OtakuFeevah
Deviantart: OtakuFeevah

Re: Looking for an experienced writer to help me with my dating sim RPG

#2 Post by OtakuFeevah »

Hi! I'm really interested at collaborating with you. Though my experience in writing is not much that high. Haha ^^"
I can design the GUI or maybe code although I'm still new at Ren'Py I can manage since I'm learning. I can help you write the story of your dating sim! I hope we could work together! I really love Dating Sims! Especially Anime! I'm a super hardcore otaku as well as a furry xD

I am working with a project as well. But I can't do it alone haha this programming thing still gets on to my nerves.

(Sorry for my english xD)

- Nyaa