Looking for proofreader (closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
shortycake
Regular
Completed: Night in the Cottage
Projects: The Mishka Effect, Nocturnal Affair, Lethe, Alice in Neverland, Behind the Doll's eyes[WIP]
Deviantart: shortpencil
itch: shortycake

Looking for proofreader (closed)

#1 Post by shortycake »

Edit: Found a proofreader! thank you!

Hello!
I'm looking for a proofreader who doesn't mind reading a bxb game script.
I'm not a native English speaker so I need help with grammar and making sure the story make sense.
The script is 100% done, around 2k words. It's a shounen ai story focuses about a boy who has a huge crush with his senior in collage.

Art, music, and coding are almost done so it's guaranteed your effort helping me will no go to waste.
If you're interested to help you can pm me in here or contact me at da: shortpencil.deviantart.com

thank you very much!