Himitsu no Ai [Romance, Drama] looking for a team

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
OtakuFeevah
Projects: Himitsu no Ai, Enigma Reality
Tumblr: OtakuFeevah
Deviantart: OtakuFeevah

Himitsu no Ai [Romance, Drama] looking for a team

#1 Post by OtakuFeevah »

me_glad.png
Im still new at Ren'Py but I'm working on a project called Himitsu no Ai which literally means Secret Love in english. And I can't really start working on the project since I really lack alot of resources due to my lack of ability. ^^"

Anyway the game starts off with a guy named Hideaki Takuto (changeable) and his big brother Shinji, (I always use the last name first. :lol: ) who transfered to a Highschool in a place called Ars Trident University. It is a prestigious school which the rich can only afford with the high standards of education. Takuto fell in love with a girl (there are 3 different girls in total) but can't confess his love because of his parents forbidding him to since they're rich and doesn't want him to marry anybody.. Unless it is an arranged marriage. (you know the cliche.. :lol: ) So he kept it a secret by offering the girl with some "blessings" (gifts and some stuff that could benefit the girl). The girl however, is financially poor and was able to enter the school because of scholarships. (All of the girls are smart asf)

Now this is all I can think of right now at least you guys know how the story begins. ( I seriously need a writer QwQ.) Each route has 3 different endings. A good one, a bad one and an unexpected one. Now each routes will have a heavy plot twist that could break Takuto or the girl. I still don't know how to bring this out but I can eventually if I can get help.. T^T The story will tell on how Takuto will ever confess his love with courage and how he would stand against the will of his parents. ( I seriously need help) The sprite is Takuto.

I'll give more details if you're interested. I don't care if you're a programmer or anything, I just want your help. ^^
If you have questions and comments just contact me: otakufeevah@gmail.com

Sprites:100% (taken from tokudaya)
CG: 0%
BG: 100% (well maybe)
Story: 2%
Music, SFX: 50% i think?