Second Start [GxG] Need Background Artist, Sprites, Music, Voice Actors, GUI, and Promo/Cover Art

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
AnimeWhoLock
Deviantart: AnimeWhoLock

Second Start [GxG] Need Background Artist, Sprites, Music, Voice Actors, GUI, and Promo/Cover Art

#1 Post by AnimeWhoLock »

Second Start is a dating sim in development. There are four different characters to romance, and each of them have 2 different endings. There is also an ending where the protagonist ends up with everybody, and one more where she ends up alone. Currently, I'm looking for background artists, people who can draw monster sprites, composers, and voice actors. This will be a free visual novel, and as such, I am looking for volunteers, not people to hire. Half of the game is school-based, and the other half is in a medieval fantasy world.

The Plot Line
MC is a normal a girl who's in high school. She studies constantly, and has a best friend. One day, she goes to the library, and sees the student librarian, Eileen, open a book. After a bright light shine, Eileen is gone! She opens the book for herself, and gets sucked into a fantasy world. She's attacked by a giant bunny, but a witch, Effie, helps her escape. She's able to go back once she goes to a library, and finds the same book there. She appears back in the real world after opening it, and no time has passed. She looks on the table, and the book is gone! However, a new one appeared in her book bag. The same title, but a different cover. It had her on it!

Background Artist
I am looking for a background artist that can draw medieval, fantasy, and nature backgrounds. Examples: A blacksmith, a waterfall surrounded by sprites, a field of flowers.

Sprites
I have an artist for the character sprites and CG already, however, I am looking for an artist to draw monsters, and CG for a few of them as well. There aren't many in the game, and calling them monsters is kind of a push, as they are very adorable. One is basically a very small bunny, except it has butterfly wings. I call them monsters because they will swarm around you and bite you. So, that part isn't as adorable.

Music
Currently, I have found one resource that has a few songs that fit with the dating sim, however, most of it won't work with the scenes I have. Examples of what I need: Mystical music that can be played by a waterfall, imagine a graceful elf dancing near it, and playful music that can be played in a pub.

Voice Actors
I am looking for voice actors for the 4 love interests, and they are all female. Here are the available characters:
Eileen
Personality: Although she may seem strict and aloft at first, once you get to know her, she's actually quite adventurous, and a big risk taker. She can be a bit sadistic at times as well, especially if she takes an interest in you. She has a kind of cocky voice, and only smiles when she's being condescending.

Rosaline Found
Personality: Sweet, kind, and confident, Rosaline is the ideal friend for anybody. She enjoys dancing, and singing. She has a crush on the protagonist even before the story begins, however, she'll never say if the protagonist doesn't confess. She has a confident voice, but also can be gentle and soft when she's embarassed.

Effie Found
Personality: Effie is very passionate about her magic, and is out training nearly daily. She's very determined, and strong willed. If she sees somebody in need, she'll go to help. She has a cheery, child-like voice.

Robin
Age: Around 100, she thinks (Elves don't keep track of their age) She looks around 20
Personality: Graceful and silent, Robin doesn't talk much. She enjoys listening more than speaking. She's intelligent, and very curious. She has a graceful voice, and is somewhat monotone.

GUI
I'm also looking for somebody who can make GUI art, such as buttons, and menus. I do not require coding. As this is a half school-based and half fantasy-based, I'd like a combination of the two. Not necessarily in one menu, different menus would also work. I can show the basic layout of what I'd want upon request.

Promo/Cover Art
I am looking for artists that are willing to do promo or cover art for this project. The promo art would be similar to posters. Cover art will be on the main screen, and official page. I will not be using this art for merchandise, but if you would like to make merchandise and use it for your own profit, you can definitely do that.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! If you're interested, please contact me at animewholock@gmail.com , or on Discord, I'm Hatsune
#0971. I also check back here often, so you can PM me if you'd like!
Last edited by AnimeWhoLock on Wed May 30, 2018 10:15 am, edited 5 times in total.

Funes
Regular
Projects: Aura Aspic / Ikrana
Tumblr: Fvnes
Soundcloud: izakayafunes

Re: Second Start [GxG] Need Background Artist, Sprites, Music, Voice Actors

#2 Post by Funes »

I suppose this is a Medieval Fantasy game, which in case you want some medieval music for the pubs. If you are interested, I can help with that.

This is my band, I can produce stuff like this.
Do you want to check out my music? Click here or send me a PM!
Soundcloud
Youtube

AnimeWhoLock
Deviantart: AnimeWhoLock

Re: Second Start [GxG] Need Background Artist, Sprites, Music, Voice Actors

#3 Post by AnimeWhoLock »

Funes wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:02 pm I suppose this is a Medieval Fantasy game, which in case you want some medieval music for the pubs. If you are interested, I can help with that.

This is my band, I can produce stuff like this.
I love how lively it is! I am definitely interested, I would love if you helped with this project.
You can reach me at animewholock@gmail.com or on Discord, on which I am Hatsune#0971