Looking for artists for a short VN project

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
PetraLeigh

Looking for artists for a short VN project

#1 Post by PetraLeigh »

Hello, artists! My name is Petra and I'm looking for an awesome artist for this project.

About: I am looking for a free artist for a very small visual novel project. It is a training simulation for a school project about a girl who’s battling the evils of social engineering (lol). I am seriously thinking about releasing the project for free as social engineering is a serious problem that unfortunately, many people are unaware of. The artist will definitely learn something from it.

Main plot: The main character of the story is Leigh. The player gets to choose between three scenarios including her adventures grocery shopping, her adventure going to the bank, and her adventure going to the club with friends. This is to show that social engineering can happen anytime and anywhere.

Background: The street, a bank, a club

Required art: About two or three character sprites and about 15-20 CG backgrounds. (I am sure I am overstating it.)

Time to complete: Right now, the deadline to complete is about three months, maybe four.

Progress of Project:The script is nearing completion. I just really need the art to make it come alive.

This project is more than a game, it's a way to help people to understand the dangers of social engineering (human hacking). If you're interested, please message me. I look forward to working with you.

DizzyPlaza
Deviantart: dizzyplaza

Re: Looking for artists for a short VN project

#2 Post by DizzyPlaza »

I'm interested! I'm fairly new to these partnerships so I'm ready to learn with you~ Some of my art can be found here - https://dizzyplaza.deviantart.com.