Looking for an artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

Looking for an artist

#1 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

Hello, I am the founder of Amination Studio (no not the scientific term amination, and you most likely never heard of this studio because so far it's only me and one other person) and we are making an rpg/vn game. We aren't too far into making it, but we need to find an artist.

About the game:
This game will have a mix of pixel art and anime styled art with at least 6-7 hours of gameplay. In this game, you play as a young martial artist whose father sent off to live with an old friend of his and his family. There are 3 boys and 3 girls you can romance, and you even can make a rival. There is a fighting mechanic in the game, and at the end you even get to crash a wedding!

What I'm looking for:
I am looking for an artist who can draw in a style similar to the anime Ranma 1/2, but any artist that can draw in an anime style will do.

What I need:
This may be more or less, idk, but here's what I need.
7-8 expressions for each character
3 different outfits for each character
20-25 cgs
10 bgs

I also need art promoting the game, but we won't need that until the game is near completion.
contact me at x.asterentertainment@gmail.com if you're interested.