Blank Slate [Psychological Romance] - Seeking KS Asset Artist, Programmer, Script + Video Editor and More!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
impishgames
Deviantart: iimpishgames

Blank Slate [Psychological Romance] - Seeking KS Asset Artist, Programmer, Script + Video Editor and More!

#1 Post by impishgames »

Impish Games is looking for an artist, editor, assistant programmer and writer who are willing to work with us long-term for our upcoming psychological-romance visual novel, Blank Slate.

Since this is a non-commercial game, we are looking for team members who are willing to work for free, though paid work can be negotiated.

Our website for reference:
https://iimpishgames.wixsite.com/impishgames

IG: impishgames
Twitter: ImpishGames

Synopsis:
Imagine this: You wake up and all you know is your name... That's what Cierra deals with as she lies in the middle of an unfamiliar barren roadside. To help her escape the fright and isolation of her bizarre situation, an adventurous, carefree boy, Jared, comes to the rescue. He soon introduces her to his friends; each with a unique backstory of their own. Over time, they help uncover Cierra's mysterious past... one that may involve death, gore, forgotten love, and even human experimentation.
Blank Slate is a psychological romance visual novel with horror elements that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster of love, fear and sadness.

Jobs Open:

Editor:

Requirements:
- Must be fully fluent in English (preferably a native speaker)
- Must have experience with writing novels, scripts or games
- Must be comfortable with gore and the romance genre
- Must be able to proofread as well as make improvements on the script
- Must be available to work starting mid/late July

Assistant Programmer:

Requirements:
- Must be experienced in a variety of programming languages, including Renpy
- Must be available to work starting mid June
- Must be knowledgeable in coding GUI assets into Renpy
- We will contact you if we need help

Video Editor

Requirements:
- Must be experienced in video editing - preferably creating AMVs or game trailers
- Must be able to make a game trailer for our Kickstarter project
- Must be available to work starting mid July
- Approx. 1 and a half / 2 weeks deadline

Jobs Closed:

Assistant Writer

Kickstarter Asset Artist

If you are interested in working with us, reply below or contact us at: iimpishgames@gmail.com

Please send us your portfolio and contact information. If we have approved of your work, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Last edited by impishgames on Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

impishgames

Re: Blank Slate [Psychological Romance] - Seeking KS Asset Artist, Programmer, Script + Video Editor and More!

#2 Post by impishgames »

We found a writer! Other positions are still open.

BulimicSpacePug

Re: Blank Slate [Psychological Romance] - Seeking KS Asset Artist, Programmer, Script + Video Editor and More!

#3 Post by BulimicSpacePug »

Are you still in need of an editor? I haven't published a novel or anything of the sort before—only a short story, I'm afraid—but I'm definitely interested in this project. I'm a native speaker and I've been writing for most of my life, if that counts for anything.

impishgames

#4 Post by impishgames »

BulimicSpacePug wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:05 pm Are you still in need of an editor? I haven't published a novel or anything of the sort before—only a short story, I'm afraid—but I'm definitely interested in this project. I'm a native speaker and I've been writing for most of my life, if that counts for anything.
Yes, as we're still deciding on our team because we've received quite a few applications, if you can send us a portfolio (doesn't need to be anything special, we just need to see some examples of your writing), that would be great!

impishgames

#5 Post by impishgames »

We found a graphic designer. Other positions are still open.