ERA - [Sci-Fi][Thriller][Adventure][Looking for artists!]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Braydxne
Regular
Projects: DR: Chains of Trust

ERA - [Sci-Fi][Thriller][Adventure][Looking for artists!]

#1 Post by Braydxne »

Hello! I'm Braydon, and I'm looking for an artist for my project 'ERA.' It's a sci-fi themed thriller revolving around a group of High School students. Although we just passed the stage of getting voice actors, we now need artists!

STORY

ERA is focused on Marina Christensen, a teenage girl who's town is soon flooded with unknown beings. Along with those around her, she'll have to make decisions and fight for her life.

DETAILS

For this project, I'll be needing:

Sprite Artists:
For the majority of the game, the characters will be in the same outfit.
I'd likely need around ~6-7 emotions w/ different poses. However as long as I could get emotions that'd be fantastic!

BG Artists:
I'd need quite a few backgrounds with day/night/evening variants.

CG Artists:
I'd love to have quite a few pieces of CG, but even someone who's willing to draw 1 or 2 is perfectly fine with me!

This is a free project, and this is unpaid work. However what I can promise is:
-Credit for your work
-Early Access/Being Able to test the game
-Access to the script (once its made)
-An environment in which you can take your own ideas and incorporate them
-Flexibility from me
-Communication with me, and anyone else
-A dedicated project that won't be cancelled/dropped!

CONTACT

You can e-mail me at braydxne@gmail.com, add me on discord at braydon.co#3445, or PM me on here! If you do the former two, I hope in your PM you would include some examples, or any criticism you may have.

The way this post was made was inspired by this.

AntoinetteVanessa
Tumblr: -
Deviantart: -
Github: -
Soundcloud: -

Re: ERA - [Sci-Fi][Thriller][Adventure][Looking for artists!]

#2 Post by AntoinetteVanessa »

PM sent!