Pathway to Stardom [BxB] - Writers wanted!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Wijetron
Projects: The Lights of The Forest, Pathway to Stardom

Pathway to Stardom [BxB] - Writers wanted!

#1 Post by Wijetron »

Hi there guys! I'm currently starting work on a visual novel called Pathway to Stardom for Yaoi Game Jam. I'm not sure what the plot is yet. Either way, it's all about being a musician and the like. I'm currently broke, so all positions are sadly unpaid. I need several people to get this show on the road!
Please e-mail me at alisonmayor94@gmail.com, add me on discord at wijetron#7042 or PM me if you're interested~

Positions Open:
- Writer(s)

Here are the characters:
Nathan:

The protagonist of the game. Name and skin color customizable.
Personality works in a dragon-age like system:
Nathan’s personality can be customized in three
different ways:

- Friendly
- Humorous
- Aggressive

Based on character choices, this will also affect how the public and his friends percieve him.

Romance Options:

Other characters:
Ane
View more information on Ane here: https://toyhou.se/2258266.ane
Art and design by https://whisperwishs.deviantart.com/

Loves writing music.

A huge fan of music in general, Ane started writing songs when she was 6. Although she looks back at them with a laugh, she continues to write songs for many popular artists. Although she is cheerful and upbeat, she's wary of talking to people apart from her close friends. She also hates confrontation and prefers to agree with people's opinion with a large smile instead of standing up for herself.

Leila

There are several other characters, etc. that I have in mind but haven't fully fleshed out yet. Anyone, whether you'd like to contribute or not, is welcome to share ideas with me!
Last edited by Wijetron on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wijetron

Re: Pathway to Stardom [BxB] - GUI Artist, BG Artist, Musician wanted!

#2 Post by Wijetron »

Now looking for:

GUI Artist
BG Artist
Musician

Wijetron

Re: Pathway to Stardom [BxB] - Writers, GUI Artist, BG Artist, Musician wanted!

#3 Post by Wijetron »

Now looking for more writers to speed up the writing process! We don't have too much time left until the end of Yaoi Jam, so I want to make sure that we can finish this project in time! I already have the outline and everything written, and if you need more specific outlines just let me know. Basically, just need some more writers to get this show on the road!

tellallsecrets
Tumblr: bxffysxmmers
itch: tellallsecrets

Re: Pathway to Stardom [BxB] - Writers wanted!

#4 Post by tellallsecrets »

Hi! Are you still looking for a writer? If you pass me your email or discord or tumblr, I can send you a message with some links :)