Artist needed (Sprites/CGs/GUI) [Fantasy/Romance/BL] [Yaoi Jam]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Overdose

Artist needed (Sprites/CGs/GUI) [Fantasy/Romance/BL] [Yaoi Jam]

#1 Post by Overdose »

Hello there! I am currently looking for an artist for my first Visual Novel, which you can read about here; viewtopic.php?f=43&t=50287&p=487711#p487711

I cannot really pay... so you'll need to be willing to do this for free, I'm afraid. I can pay after a certain amount of time, though I can't promise anything.
A small draft of a demo is available if you'd like to play that first, just message me.

I need sprites, background art, some CGs and a GUI.

Thank you for your time.

UPDATE --
I now have an artist! Thank you to everyone who offered ^^
However, I am now in need of a background artist... again, I cannot pay, so you have to be willing to do it for free I'm afraid.
If you can do backgrounds, please message me!
Last edited by Overdose on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BreakingMachines
Regular
Projects: Alphateers, BabySteps
Deviantart: causticFish
itch: causticfish

Re: Artist needed (Sprites/CGs/GUI) [Fantasy/Romance/BL] [Yaoi Jam]

#2 Post by BreakingMachines »

Hi! I'd love to help out with the project you can check out my sprite work over at https://causticfish.wixsite.com/works/2d-characters.
ImageImage
Queer game designer, writer, and artist.

NEED ART? http://causticfish.wixsite.com/works