Sect [Drama/Romance/BXG] - Looking for a profreader (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Necivo
Completed: Demon and Heart : Prototype
Projects: Sect
Organization: Vinovel
itch: vinovel

Sect [Drama/Romance/BXG] - Looking for a profreader (Closed)

#1 Post by Necivo »

Hello ! I'm Necivo and I have created a Visual novel named Sect (Avalaible on itch.io : https://vinovel.itch.io/sect-vn). I'm programming on Ren'py. My game is seperated by chapter and I update add a chapter each two weeks (I can expand this if you want more time to work).

It's a free project and I can't spend money on it so It mean you won't be paid but you will be credited.

- I need a proofreader [Closed], who can correct my text !

- I need a Beta Reader, [Closed], I need you to test the game, not for searching bug, but for say what can be better in my story and I can ask you for your idea !

- I need an artist [Closed]

so if you are interested :

You can contact me by sending me a message on this forum or email me with quentinj87300@gmail.com

You need a Discord for more convenience !

Thanks for reading !
I have write some visual novel like Sect or Demon and Heart : Prototype