Castaways [GxB] [Otome] - Background Artist Needed - Just Three Backgrounds!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Sleepyferret

Castaways [GxB] [Otome] - Background Artist Needed - Just Three Backgrounds!

#1 Post by Sleepyferret »

Hi everyone!
display title.png
My project, Castaways, is a free game which is based around the adventures of a girl called Lily who crash-lands on a desert island with a number of other survivors and together they have to find a way home. It's a fairly simple and relaxing game without difficult choices but which has a lot of character development and social interaction in it. We are already very far underway - please see our in-progress thread and itch.io pages at the bottom of the post for more information, and the pictures below for screenshots and character bios.

Unfortunately, we have had an artist drop out for personal reasons and so we desperately now need someone to come and help us finish! There is not much left to do - just three backgrounds! You would need to continue based on the style originally set by the previous artist, so the game looks and feels polished. If you are capable and able to help us out, please do get in touch!

Since this will be a free game, I cannot offer you anything in return, except hopefully the fun of finishing a project and seeing it be successful.

Please PM me if you are interested! Thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=48203

https://sleepyferret.itch.io/castaways
Seth bio.png
Kazuki bio.png
James bio.png
Chris bio.png
Billy bio.png
Adam bio.png
SCREENSHOTS:
campfirecg.png
Chris12.png
screen1.png
Last edited by Sleepyferret on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sleepyferret

Re: Castaways [GxB] [Otome] - Background and Sprite Artist Needed Urgently!

#2 Post by Sleepyferret »

We have now found a sprite artist but we are still looking for one person to do three backgrounds! Please message me if interested :)

Sleepyferret

Re: Castaways [GxB] [Otome] - Background Artist Needed - Just Three Backgrounds!

#3 Post by Sleepyferret »

`Bumping this thread - still looking for one BG artist to help us finish off!