Big Bad Wolf [BxB] Looking for Editor/Idea Bouncer[Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
pumpkin spike
Regular
Projects: A Bureau of Monsters
itch: pumpkin-spike

Big Bad Wolf [BxB] Looking for Editor/Idea Bouncer[Closed]

#1 Post by pumpkin spike »

Hi there, I'm pumpkin spike and I'm looking for someone to help me out with my yaoijam game. More details can be found here.

I'm looking to finish a demo for the game jam, which ends 8/1/2018.
Basic Plot:
Freki Lyall has spent most of his life refusing to step out of his family’s mansion; if he’s a disappointment to his parents, he can’t possibly do better in the outside world, can he? But when his beloved older brother, Geri, disappears, Freki makes the decision to step outside and look for him.

The story is set in the 1920s-1930s, in a fictional European country. Each love interest's route will be a loose fairy tale retelling.

What I'm looking for
Editor/Ideabouncer:
I have finished the first draft of the common route (10.6k words). I am looking for an editor/ideabouncer who can help me smooth out a few scenes and also give me feedback on the story (Is it interesting? Does it make sense? etc.) Feel free to ask me questions since, admittedly, I'm not being the most detailed about the common route plot right now...

Don't worry about being locked in to help me with the full game. I'm only looking for someone to help out with the demo. If you do want to, well the more the merrier! :D

What I can offer in return
This is a free project so I can't offer any cash payment in return. However! I am an artist (mainly sprite & CG, could potentially do GUI or background), writer, and programmer (ren'py). If you have a game you need some help with for those roles, I'm willing to trade skills. (...Just maybe not right now, I have a lot on my plate. But we can talk about deadlines if we go down this path.) We can discuss what is a fair amount of work in return for each role.

And of course, you will get credit for your part in the credits part of the game!

Applying
Feel free to PM me or post here with samples of your work.

Thank you and have a great day/night ^^
WIP AllxAll game with turn based fighting (Demo 2.0 out!)

WIP Yaoi game Demo 1.0 out! (haitus)