Hillview High School [Romance] [Comedy] (BG artist, Musician)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Southy

Hillview High School [Romance] [Comedy] (BG artist, Musician)

#1 Post by Southy »

Hello people of the internet!
This is a free project no payment!
Not looking for much in the people i'm recruiting but in my mind I got a high school with 5 characters (2 guys & 3 girls), still in early development of the plot but I know where I would want this to go we got a lesbian couple and a straight couple (or at least that's what i'm hoping for.)
CHARACTERS
Jess: is a long black haired, red eyed tsundere type girl who is in love with Nick. Some personality types Short-tempered, Easily flustered and Wishful.
Nick: is a gingered haired, light blue eyed just a nice guy who let's people know his opinion who is in love with Jess. Some personality types Witty, Energetic and Calm.
Nicky: is a short green haired, light blue eyed girl who loves teasing people, she is in love with Lilly. Some Personality types Debater, Sociable and Arrogant
Lilly: is a short pink haired, purple eyed girl who is a bit anti-social, she is in love with Nicky. Some Personality types dandere and Intelligent.
South: is a brown haired, dark blue eyed guy who is just a dimwit type character, he love no one. Just a type of comedy type character.
ANYWAY ON TO THE RECRUITS!

Writer Assistant [CLOSED]
- Help me out with writing some dialog, plot, etc...

BG Artist [OPEN]
- Anime type backgrounds

Character Artist [CLOSED]
-Anime type Characters
-School type clothes

Musician [OPEN]
- Someone to make happy, sad, romantic type music.
Last edited by Southy on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:54 am, edited 7 times in total.

Force
Tumblr: http://fullmetal-dog.tumblr.com/
Deviantart: https://rubatosian-f

Re: Hillview High School [Romance] [Comedy] (Write, BG artist, Character artist, Voice actors, Musician)

#3 Post by Force »

Hi! Are you still looking for Character Artists?

Elias

Re: Hillview High School [Romance] [Comedy] (Write, BG artist, Character artist, Voice actors, Musician)

#4 Post by Elias »

Hi, are you still looking for a assistant writer? Id love to help! Pm me please!