[GxB] [ROMANCE][SLICE OF LIFE] Hurricane Like Me - Writer & Artist Wanted [OPEN]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
margaretcatter
Regular
Projects: Kathelm Princess X Princess | Hurricane Like Me
itch: margaretcatter

[GxB] [ROMANCE][SLICE OF LIFE] Hurricane Like Me - Writer & Artist Wanted [OPEN]

#1 Post by margaretcatter »

Looking for some collaborators for a short sweet summer game for Summer Novel Fest (https://itch.io/jam/sunofes18)

Our story is about a highly functional disaster masquerading as a person, twenty something city girl who doesn't have it together in any way shape or form. After losing her bag on a train our protagonist has just had it she's quitting everything and never leaving her apartment again. Thankfully however when a very cute boy finds and returns her bag she thinks hey maybe everything isn't the worst, then she opens her mouth and ruins what should be an adorable meet cute. After regretting their awful first meeting she decided maybe she should give it a second shot and hunts down the boy because maybe second impressions are the best impressions.

Told in 3 acts.

Looking for an artist and a cowriter. Since this is going to be something short and simple I personally think I can handle the coding parts.

For the artist
About 5 main sprites and an assortment of one off sprites and backgrounds max. Various facial expressions with no more than 2 outfits (only the two MC's have 2 outfits work, casual) and day/night version

For the Cowriter
Idea bouncing, SPAG checking and tag teaming scenes

Currently there is a loose outline of events for writing purposes. (I have 500 words in google keep and a spotify playlist for inspiration) Currently 90% done with all of the writing just need to finish the 3rd act.

margaretcatter
Regular
Projects: Kathelm Princess X Princess | Hurricane Like Me
itch: margaretcatter

Re: [GxB] [ROMANCE][SLICE OF LIFE] Hurricane Like Me - Writer & Artist Wanted [OPEN]

#2 Post by margaretcatter »

Updated as we are only currently looking for a sprite artist.