Programming help for "Raven Curse"

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
NoJoker
Regular
Completed: Sleepless Night series, Soulmates, TIWIWTD, TKABS
Projects: Legend of the Silver Fox, Sleepless Night 3
Deviantart: Massimow
itch: massimow
Discord: Massimo#3596

Programming help for "Raven Curse"

#1 Post by NoJoker »

Hi guys!

It's been a long while, but I'm finally working on my next visual novel again! In fact, it's almost finished. The writing and art is at 95% and I'm now looking for someone who could help me with some coding. I need an "extras" screen with access to the gallery, music room, endings list, and epilogue. I can send you the unencrypted game so that you can have a look at my (messy) code and help me to make it work! Of course you will be credited in the game.

Raven Curse is a free visual novel and a prequel to my book series "Raven-Saga". It is set to be released in August if all goes well! Feel free to send me a message if you want to help! Thank you very much!

Saltome
Veteran
Deviantart: saltome

Re: Programming help for "Raven Curse"

#2 Post by Saltome »

Count me in.
Deviant Art: Image
Discord: saltome
Itch: Phoenix Start