Danganronpa: Fanfare Fiesta (A fangame) looking for partners!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
vincilla

Danganronpa: Fanfare Fiesta (A fangame) looking for partners!

#1 Post by vincilla »

ndrv3_introduction_template_by_nachquana-dbi2fbt (1).png
(Attached above is one of the characters in the story, please do not steal the design or artwork.)

Hello Everyone!

My fiance and I have been working on this project for quite some time, but I seem to be stumped when it comes to the story...
What we are looking for:
A writer that can put out new ideas, and can help write the story/dialogue (preferably someone who has played Danganronpa)
An Artist that can replicate Danganronpa style (for CGs, sprites are already covered)

This is a completely free project, but were wanting to make this game look as legit as possible.
I am an artist, but I can't replicate DR style, I have been designing the characters though.
My fiance is a professional software developer, who loves making games, so he's been working with all of the programming.
If you're interested, please send me a PM!

Thank you so much!

shamisen

Re: Danganronpa: Fanfare Fiesta (A fangame) looking for partners!

#2 Post by shamisen »

Hello big Dangan fan here! I sent you a message if you are still looking for people:)

AzikuTheSHSLArtist

#3 Post by AzikuTheSHSLArtist »

Hello! I am Aziku, and I'd love to help. If you've already found someone, then ignore this. I am an amateur writer and am still learning. I have not played the Danganronpa games personally, but and a big fan and know a lot about them. Please respond if you're interested in my help!

- Aziku, the SHSL Manga Artist

tellallsecrets
Tumblr: bxffysxmmers
itch: tellallsecrets

#4 Post by tellallsecrets »

Hi! Are you still looking for a writer? If you pass me your email or discord or tumblr, I can send you a message with some links :)

Calenture

#5 Post by Calenture »

I’d really love to help if I could. I’m both a casual writer and artist; I particularly enjoy writing characters. Unfortunately I don’t think my art would be useful for the CGs. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck on your project!

littletoes101
Tumblr: fr-triggerrevival

#6 Post by littletoes101 »

Are you still looking for help?