Visual Novel Artists - Infamous8 Alpha

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
NamelessNoun

Visual Novel Artists - Infamous8 Alpha

#1 Post by NamelessNoun »

I'm looking for an artist to draw CGIs and sprites for an alpha project. So far, I've used K_Kisekae2 for my sprites and royalty free photos for my backgrounds.

I have an image in mind in a following scene from the alpha. The first image is a pose I would like for my character.

I understand her fringe is the wrong way as of now image. But a I've had in mind is her winding her fingers around the park bench as she looks into the night sky.

Here's a link to the alpha if you're interested: https://namelessnoun.itch.io/infamous8
Attachments
Sarah P3.jpg
Sarah P2.jpg
Sarah p1.jpg