Dark Nights [Otome] looking for editors & proofreaders [closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Pinlin
Regular
Projects: Dark nights
Tumblr: darknightsblog
Deviantart: Pinlin

Dark Nights [Otome] looking for editors & proofreaders [closed]

#1 Post by Pinlin »

Hello! I'm Pinlin - a writer, artist and programmer. I'm looking for active editors and proof readers for Dark Nights, a free mystery-romance
visual novel set in a small village.

WIP thread: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=26065

Game demo page: https://pinlin.itch.io/darknights

Trailer

♦ Description of roles ♦

Editor - Grammar & spell check, sentence structure, flow of the lines, plot critics. The first draft will be checked by a team of editors. As editor, you work in a team or as duo on the script.

Proof reader - Grammar & spell check, sentence structure. Proof readers do the second check in collaboration with the editors. While editors do hard edits, proof readers generally fine tune the script. As proof reader, you work in collaboration with editors.

♦ Number of free positions ♦

Editors - 1 or 2
Proof readers - 4 or 5

If you are interested, please use this application form: https://goo.gl/forms/BmusjIglWZNTOD2p1

Applications are open until July 31st
Last edited by Pinlin on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deviantart | Tumblr

Current project:

Kaichou

Re: Dark Nights [Otome] looking for editors & proofreaders

#2 Post by Kaichou »

Hi,

I just applied for the proofreader position. I didn't leave all my contact details. If you need them, please PM me.

Pinlin
Regular
Projects: Dark nights
Tumblr: darknightsblog
Deviantart: Pinlin

Re: Dark Nights [Otome] looking for editors & proofreaders

#3 Post by Pinlin »

Kaichou wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:22 am Hi,

I just applied for the proofreader position. I didn't leave all my contact details. If you need them, please PM me.
I'm not sure which applicant you are, because everyone left their contact info. I don't see anyone named "Kaichou", but I'm going to be objective with the applications anyway. Thank you for applying, I really appreciate your interest in this project! I will update the post and contact people after july 31st.
Deviantart | Tumblr

Current project: