Ariane's assistant

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Musick
Regular
Completed: Ariane's Assistant Ariane Eldar's Rock Strip Quiz 1
Deviantart: SteampunkGorgon
itch: ritchierat

Ariane's assistant

#1 Post by Musick »

Hello,
I made Ariane's Rockstripquiz viewtopic.php?f=30&t=50762 not long ago, now I am writing a more complex game with he same character. The player will be a male character who hires as assistant in Ariane Eldar's Theater of The Bloody Tongue. The game would be a mix of dating game (getting the right answers, maybe giving presents), quiz (like finding the right props) and other elements. There should be an inventory with helpful tools and a possibility to buy them at a shop. The player can move inside the building and to several buildings in the street (his home, a shop, a pub), and there will be several characters - Characters: Harry Rag, the player's alter ego, Ariane Eldar, star of the Theater of the Bloody Tongue, the audience (maybe just for booing and laughing) and Ritchie the Rat creature (from the comic, too), whosgiving hints (sometime wrong ones, if you don't treat him right.) The player's character can be killed or be cursed if he makes severe mistakes.
The game will contain some erotique/ aldult scenes, but not to explicite. (As a reward for right decisions.)

What I would do:
- I would write the plot and story, including dialogue.
- I would draw all graphics traditionally with ink on paper, adding virtual color.
- I could create all sound effects with microphone, analogue synth and effect units.

What I would need:
Somebody doing the main task of programming, be it with Ren'py or RenJs (or other suggestions).
Any other feedback, ideas and advice about the plot and storyline are welcome.

The project is not commercial, as the game should be free. A possibility would be to create an extra adult version that could be purchased to see scenes not found in the free version.

Any one willing to support me?

Musick
Regular

Re: Ariane's assistant

#2 Post by Musick »

Musick
Regular

Re: Ariane's assistant

#3 Post by Musick »

I've finished the game now myself and will soon post it for testing.