Looking for beta testers "Raven Curse"

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
NoJoker
Regular
Completed: Sleepless Night series, Soulmates, TIWIWTD, TKABS
Projects: Legend of the Silver Fox, Sleepless Night 3
Deviantart: Massimow
itch: massimow
Discord: Massimo#3596

Looking for beta testers "Raven Curse"

#1 Post by NoJoker »

Hi everyone!

My game "Raven Curse" is finally ready to be tested! Raven Curse is a free visual novel and a prequel to my book series "Raven-Saga". I wanted to release it next week if all goes well! I thought about maybe three people to have a look at the game, play through it and tell me of any bugs or mistakes regarding spelling errors or typos (I'm a native German speaker, so there might be some).

The game is short, about 8,000 words and offers three endings and some simple adventure elements where you have to click on parts of the screen to advance in the story. Of course you will be credited in the game. Feel free to send me a message if you want to help! Thank you very much!

(Note: The German translation is not yet finished and cannot be selected in the game.)

dGameBoy101b
Regular
itch: dgameboy101b

Re: Looking for beta testers "Raven Curse"

#2 Post by dGameBoy101b »

I've got some spare time and I'm usually pretty good at finding bugs and typos so I can help test your game.

littlemissyotome888
Regular
Deviantart: LMO888
itch: littlemissyotome

Re: Looking for beta testers "Raven Curse"

#3 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

I'd be happy to proof read your game :)