ESCAPE FROM RAINBOW HOUSE//BxB//HORROR//18+

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
pinkunokuma

ESCAPE FROM RAINBOW HOUSE//BxB//HORROR//18+

#1 Post by pinkunokuma »

Temp title until better one can be made.

Intro:
8 men wake up in rainbow rooms, wearing rainbow tracksuits.
They have no knowledge on how or even when they got there.
They have no knowledge of each other or their situation.
What they do know, is that they are trapped in a large home, with no windows, and no way to contact the outside world.
They know that the clown girl named BUBBLES who appears through the screen in each room is not their friend.
And that apparently the cameras that are watching them in every room are being broadcasted to an audience.
They are the stars of a game show called ESCAPE FROM RAINBOW HOUSE.
Where they must overcome puzzles and challenges of a malicious nature to win points toward ESCAPE.
But is ESCAPE really possible? Why does the house act weird? Who is BUBBLES? And what's the secret to RAINBOW HOUSE?

Game theme:
This is a visual novel with BxB, 18+, horror themes.
Each contestant of ESCAPE FROM RAINBOW HOUSE is given an alias based on what color tracksuit they wake up in. WHITE being the main character.
This game will have 18+ scenarios, horror/gore elements and possibly triggering material for some audiences.
The game will be very otome like in which you pick a characters route early in game, and continue through focusing on the main characters relationship development with the selected character. Story will change based on who you choose and so may solutions to puzzles and challenges.
This games was heavily inspired by such games as Danganronpa, DMMD, sweet fuse, the nonary games, and even shows like terrace house.

Progress:
Right now we are in the beginning stages. I am currently working on character design, mansion blueprints, and a general workup of the script.

POSITIONS

Director: Pinkunokuma (me)
I will be directing the general direction of the game, both script wise and art wise.

Co-Director:
???
This person will be my second in command. Someone who will be as passionate as me about the game, keep each other motivated, and come up with interesting ideas, as well as watching over the workers.

Writers: ???
They will be in charge of writing the actual game script and helping with story direction and ideas. They will be essential for the creativity of the story and choices in the game.

Coders:
???
They will be in charge of making sure the game actually runs and meets the requirements of the team.

GUI Artist:
???
In charge of making sure the GUI is kept stylish and kept under the theme of the game.

Background artist: ???
In charge of creating all the bgs for the games.

Sprite artist:
Pinkunokuma (me)
I will be in charge of creating all the character sprites.

CG artist: ???
They will be in charge of drawing all the CG scenes.
This also involves the 18+ scenes.

Other Helpers:
???
They will help with whatever they can. Even if it's proof reading or just coming up with ideas.

All communication between the team will be done through the game's discord channel.
If you join the team you will be given the link.

There will also be a tumblr made for the game to usher in support and perhaps even donations toward the creation of the game.

Joining:
If you'd like to join, you must be 18+ and have examples of your work.
Feel free to post in the forum or send me a note.
Beginners are completely welcome, seeing as how I am a beginner as well when it comes to making a game.

The cast:
Their looks are still being designed, but to see their general personality and body type, please click on each name.
All of the boys are 20+.
RED
ORANGE
YELLOW
GREEN
BLUE
PURPLE
BLACK
WHITE
and then..
BUBBLES

Unfortunately I have no funds for this game. But you will be given full credit for everything you contribute to the game.
I am also willing to offer my own services to any games you may be working on in exchange for your help. I can provide character design and sprites. As well as general story ideas.
Depending on the progress of the game and how everything is coming, we may put a price on the finished product. So funds are possible in the end stage depending on how the game sells.
IF we end up changing it from free to commercial. But for now, it is free.

My art:

http://pinkunokuma.tumblr.com/tagged/kumaart
CAREFUL IT'S VERY NSFW