Paralyze Otome looking for Team (Updated)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
alberte
Veteran
Tumblr: klaruga
Deviantart: Klaruga

Paralyze Otome looking for Team (Updated)

#1 Post by alberte »

Paralyze is an exciting, deep and rich visual novel about romance, self-doubt, self-esteem and finding who you are in a world not meant for you.

Kanami Kayama is your 16-year old consistent honour student, living life normally in Sakurai Gakuen, a school only for girls. What happens when she gets invited to attend Axcel High, a prestigious all-boys school, as the first ever female student representative in the academy? One thing is for sure—her life is going to change, big time.
She initially comes across four boys, and later a mysterious boy comes into the picture, making her journey more colourful than ever. While fulfilling her mission in school, what happens when Kanami falls in love? Will she be in her first relationship or will she experience her first heartbreak?—Juggling between academics and everyday life, you will decide the outcome of her story.

I am looking for a team for my Otome visual novel Paralyze.
Is looking for the following positions to be filled:
Programmer: Looking for a programmer who can program the basics as well as GUI related and some more advanced things later on (a possibility) (Position taken)

Co-writer: Co-writers job will entail working on a route of your choosing and helping me with planning scenes and brainstorming.
As well as focusing primarily on the prologue for now . (Position taken )

Sprite artist: There are 2 female character sprites the main character Kanami should have more than one pose.
There are 5 guys in total but you just need to work on 4 sprites for now as
you can draw the fifth character sprite a mystery character later on as he's unlocked only when all routes are finished. (Position Taken)

CG artist: WHen I find a sprite artist I'm looking ideally for the same artist to do cg but if someone is able to match
The sprite artist that will work as well. (Position taken)

Background artist: I"m need a BG artist to do a few major BGS for the demo, further discussion would be recommended.

Editor: Looking for an editor to help me with this visual novel.

GUI Artist: Someone to Help me with concepts and the makings of GUI.

COmposer: I am looking for a composer who can make beautiful music that adds to the ambiance of the visual novel.
*If any of these positions interest you don't be shy to send me a pm.

I'm looking to make everything in my power to make this a success and to be something so interesting that people will love to play.
Please send me a message for my Discord.
Or if you'd like to msg me via email send a pm and i'll give you my email for the studio.
Or pm me on Lemma, that works as well.
Last edited by alberte on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:51 am, edited 14 times in total.

WriterWriter

Re: Paralyze Otome in need of team (Romance, SLice of life)

#2 Post by WriterWriter »

Hello, I sent you a friend request on Discord so we could talk about the writing position. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

alberte
Veteran

Re: Paralyze Otome in need of artist and writer (Updated)

#3 Post by alberte »

New and updated!

yomii161

Re: Paralyze Otome in need of artist and co-writer (Updated)

#4 Post by yomii161 »

Hello.I´d love to help! I can make character designs and work on sprites and all if you still Need it.to see refrences my ig is @yomii161 and my tumblr is yomii161.tumblr.com

alberte
Veteran

Re: Paralyze Otome in need of artist and co-writer (Updated)

#5 Post by alberte »

yomii161 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:43 pm Hello.I´d love to help! I can make character designs and work on sprites and all if you still Need it.to see refrences my ig is @yomii161 and my tumblr is yomii161.tumblr.com
That would be wonderful :)
I love your art by the way, absolutely beautiful.
I'll pm you with the details of the characters right now.

alberte
Veteran

Re: Paralyze Otome looking for Programmer (Updated)

#6 Post by alberte »

update: looking for a bg artist

alberte
Veteran

Re: Paralyze Otome looking for Artist(Updated)

#7 Post by alberte »

Artist found.