What we never knew [BxG, BxB, GxB, GxG] Looking for BG/GUI Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MaliGarnet

What we never knew [BxG, BxB, GxB, GxG] Looking for BG/GUI Artist

#1 Post by MaliGarnet »

Hello everyone!
Screen.png
...is searching for a BG and/or GUI artist :)

Description
WWNK is a short, casual project.
The story is about two people who, searching for a thief, have to enter an underground area.
It's not too serious and easy to read.
The game has some easy puzzles and gives a limited freedom by allowing the player to move around freely in certain areas.

Sprite examples
S_JH_M_Sigh.png
S_YR_F_Blush.png
Both main characters will be available in both genders. That means the player can choose the gender for both the player character (here male) and the love interest (here female). If the player wants to, they can complete the whole story without romance at all.

What I need
Is mainly a BG artist, because I'm bad at those :oops: If you're able to help out with GUI additionally, great!
I can't pay anyone, sadly. And this project isn't large enough, mostly due to missing a team, that I could upsize it for kickstarter.

If you're still interested or want more information, please pm me :)
I need quite a number of backgrounds, but some are very simple and I don't need overwhelmingly beautiful works. I'd just need a dedicated and friendly BG artist :)