Looking for a colorist for Sprites, CGs, and Background Art

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
amaturemanga
Regular
Deviantart: amaturemanga

Looking for a colorist for Sprites, CGs, and Background Art

#1 Post by amaturemanga »

Hey there everyone,im looking for colorist who would be available to do some color and cellshading in the art of a visual novel me and a couple of friends on discord are making. Here's the premise of the game now keep in mind were ironing out kinks in the story as i originally started this game 3 years ago completely by myself but now were starting it from scratch

Shuyaku Jude is a delinquent highschool student who finds his life boring. But one day a book arrives in the mail from his father who moved to America with Shuyaku's mom for a company job called The Art of Hypnotism: A Step By Guide to Hypnosis. Intrigued and bored he decides to read and test it out on his next door neighbor and childhood friend Saki Itsuka. And is shocked how easily he's able to hypnotize her. He then decides to see how far he go with this skill on his friends and classmates at school. How will he uses this my new skill the choice is yours.

So basically atm as a 3D modeler myself im making all the background art as 3D models as well as programming the game but we need someone to do some cell shading on the completed renders as well as cell shade and color the sprites and CGs to make them look nice. Since this is our first game were trying to stay on low price side if possible as this is a free game and we dont plan charge anyone for the game. If your interested please let me know as well send me some of your work so i can get an idea of how the completed images would look.