I lead a Visual Novel Translation Team that specializes in translating 18+ VNs.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DivintyCure
Tumblr: divinitycure

I lead a Visual Novel Translation Team that specializes in translating 18+ VNs.

#1 Post by DivintyCure »

So,earlier this year, I decided to start up a VN translation team to translate This VN, and originally, I was going to translate all by myself, but seeing how I didn't really KNOW Japanese, and how much time it ate up, I got someone else to translate for me. So, while we're going to release our first OFFICIAL translation patch seemingly this year (Barring any delays of course... :| ) I'm looking for the following people
  • Image Editor - Someone who knows Japanese, and can edit the menus to English (Except the logo)
  • Translators - Yes, I know I have one already, but I need more, and one that will actually communicate with me, before doing things, and not wait until I seek him out!
  • Translation Checkers - I need someone to check the translation, to make sure it's up to snuff in certain areas, and where it can improve.
  • Editors -The person who edits the translated scripts for misspellings and dialogue errors.
  • Dedication -I need to know that you're dedicated to this project, and won't flake on me.
If you are interested, PM, and I will send you the link to my discord server, so I can tell you what we're working on.
I hope to see you there.