Writer for Yuri Game Jam VN (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Yukari
Regular
Completed: Aozora Meikyuu, Yozora Rhapsody, Imolicious, Yume Puzzle, Apprehend;Girlfriend
Projects: Games&Girls, Fuyuzora Rumble
Organization: Yume Creations
Tumblr: yumecreationsvn

Writer for Yuri Game Jam VN (Closed)

#1 Post by Yukari »

Hi,
I want to make a small, free Yuri Visual Novel for Yuri Game Jam 2018 Link
I'll do the GUI and programming, also will hire an artist.
For now, I'm looking for a writer for the story.

Story idea:
Seo-yeon Lee is the CEO of a hotel chain in London. Due all the work she is pretty burned out and so took some time off for a vacation. She rents a private island with a beach house in the Bahamas for a few days. After her arrival, she enjoys the solitude for a day. On the second day she was surprised to find a young woman on the island. Her name was Avril Reed, an Art college student from the USA who also rented the island. They start an argument and Seo-yeon decides to leave the island. Unfortunately, a heavy hurricane is approaching and so nobody can pick her up. Seo-yeon and Avril are entrapped on the island for a few days. At first, they fight often but then they get closer.

Please reply to the thread or sent a PM if you interested :)
Having discord would be good for better communication.

Edit: Found one!