(Closed) Writer for Caturday Mewment (Otome)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

(Closed) Writer for Caturday Mewment (Otome)

#1 Post by potouto »

Hi! I'm potouto! I've been working on this small side project named Caturday Mewment, a free game which is mostly comedy and satire. Originally, I intended to write the game myself but my busy schedule forces me to compromise and find another writer for the game.

The writing requires following an outline, if you come up with new ideas, feel free to run through me before it, I'm usually pretty open-minded ʕو •̀ᴥ•́ʔو

The game itself only has two endings and pretty short, should be 15-25k at most. You'll be writing from scratch with the outline because I lowkey dislike inconsistency and I have an annoying style to match so I wouldn't want to trouble you. It has a mild sexual theme and a lot of cursings, also it will be written in the second point of view (・・。)ゞ

All of the art and music is finished, the only part left is the script. I handle all the coding and designing, the game will be released for free so the position will be unpaid. Here's a link to the current look of the game (–ᆺლ)

If you're interested, do feel free to send me a message on the forum along with writing example, preferably otome or comedy game script. Thanks for your time! ( ღ’ڡ’ღ )

yeah well | commission | website