Writers, VAs and artists wanted? (Critical hit) fantasy/comedy

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Cinnamoncianna

Writers, VAs and artists wanted? (Critical hit) fantasy/comedy

#1 Post by Cinnamoncianna »

Hello and welcome!
I'm Locklin, the creator of
IMG_0128.PNG
Critical hit is a game about Alix, the newest member of her best friends d&d group. Alix is an essential character for the teams dynamic, and is faced with a lot of decisions. What she isn't aware of is her choices in the game are influencing her relationships in real life with those in the group. Will she get her happy ending, or will it all just be a fantasy?
I'm looking for writers, artists, and voice actors.

Roles:
Alix (female):
Our main character! She's shy and nerdy in real life, but she breaks out of character in her d&d game. She plays the beautiful, charismatic and sassy half elf, Auxanna Faleen, the bard of the party, and the main decision maker for the party.
(For Voice actors) Her voice is feminine, and should be able to be both shy and charismatic. Emotional range is important.
Audition lines:
As Alix: “Um, hey guys, I'm Alix. It's really nice to meet you”
Alix cheerfully: “Wow, we make a great team!”
Auxanna: “Auxanna Faleen, perhaps you've heard of me? Of course you have, I am the best performer in all the lands after all”
Auxanna: “sorry handsome, I don't waste time playing around.”
(For artists): Alix would be drawn shoulders up. Her hair is in a short brown bob with bangs and she has blue eyes. She is pale and very cute. Auxanna would be waist up, and she has has elf ears and stunning blue eyes. She more well endowed than Alix. Her hair is brunette, waist length and straight.

Robynn (female):
The best friend and dm. Robyn probably has the most vocal lines. She's is energetic and cheerful, and is an art student. She gets creative with the story of the game, and does terrible accents for NPCs. Her brother is Ryan.
(For Voice actors) Being able to do a variety of voices is essential to this character. Her voice is more mature naturally, but she'll use accents throughout the game.
Audition lines:
(Lower, Scottish sounding voice ): “Aye, we can make ya the best blade in Froy-anne for the right amount of gold”
(dramatically) : “You walk into the dark cavern, the smell of rot fills the room. You can see mold between the cracks in the rock. Water droplets echo in the distance”
(Regular voice: “You want to search the room? Roll an investigation check.”
(For artists): she's Curvy and has dark purple hair. Her eyes are green, like her brother. Her hair is longer and wavy.

Ryan (male):
Our knight in shining armor(kinda). A cocky jock, who's slightly embarrassed to be in the group. He's very protective of his sister, Robyn, and gets mad at the guys when they make her upset. He's known Alix for a while, but they haven't spent time together before.
(For Voice actors) He has to sound confident and heroic. A strong male voice is needed.
Send in a demo reel

Daniel (male):
Our mighty wizard! He's a scholar in both real life and fantasy. Daniel is a major history buff and a mega know it all, even though he's not aware of it. He's accident offensive sometimes, and a bit socially unaware.
(For Voice actors) He has to sound intelligent, and a bit shy. His wizard character is more confident then him, and thus is more argumentative
Send in a demo reel

Finn (male/female):
Our barbarian! Finn plays a female character, and get picked on a bit by the guys. He's the biggest fan of d&d out of the group, and get really into character. He's sweet and comedic otherwise.
(For Voice actors) His voice must be clear and friendly. Willingness to do a high pitched female sounding voice would be appreciated but not required, a female VA can fill this role.
Send in a demo reel

There is a lot of work to do and a lot of fun to be had. I check PMs regularly and I respond to emails well. This game will be released for free and thus is and unpaid project. Thank you for your time!

Contact me at: LocklinEvansVN@gmail.com
Over and out,
Locklin :D