Artists wanted for Yuri Jam VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
newwestgames

Artists wanted for Yuri Jam VN

#1 Post by newwestgames »

Hi! I'm Katie, of NewWestGames. I'm looking for artists for a collab for a free game! (Bonus - I'd consider a writer as well to help out!) https://itch.io/jam/yuri-game-jam-2018/ ... am-members

The (untitled) VN revolves around a NB femme protagonist, Alex, who after graduating pilot school is thrust into the front lines as her country heads to war. She gets placed on the oldest spaceship in the fleet with other queer women, showing the commander's obvious bias. Together they fix up their ship, and get embroiled in a dramatic battle for the freedom of their homeland, and perhaps find love along the way.

Characters

Alex (they/them) - the protagonist, and pilot. Hotheaded and impulsive, like most starship pilots, she loves a challenge.
Citrine (she/her, trans) - Bridge officer. A quiet, soft spoken woman who needs some prodding to bring out her best.
Raissa (they/them, genderqueer) - Engineer. Loves getting dirty, has a big heart and was voted 'most reliable' in high school.
Ciel (she/her) Tactical. Brains and beauty were gifted to Ciel, but she has an icy exterior. Knows her job better than any other.
Joie (she/her) Captain. Joie is tall, and commanding. There's never any doubt who is in charge when Joie is on the bridge.
Roles

GUI Artist
Character artist
Background Artist (experience with ships and space helps a lot here!)
I'll be taking care of the script (though I'd love to collab on the overall plotline!), music and programming.

If you're interested in working on this with me, please contact me here, via Twitter (@newwestgames DMs open), or via Discord (8bitKatie#9223). You must have a Discord account; I'd like to start a section on my server for us all to use.

KouhaiChan
Regular
Projects: He Heard Me
Deviantart: KouhaiChan1
Soundcloud: KouhaiChan

Re: Artists wanted for Yuri Jam VN

#2 Post by KouhaiChan »

sounds interesting! What kind of art are you looking for? Anime, cartoon, realistic? Traditional or digital or a mix of both? I can only draw girls, so this sounds really interesting and doable!