Wanted: Artist to draw dog sprites

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Cinnamoncianna

Wanted: Artist to draw dog sprites

#1 Post by Cinnamoncianna »

I'm making a gift for my boyfriend and i decided I was going to create a little love story from the perspective of our dogs. I just need some sprites.

I need my chihuahua, my two shih tzus, and his bull mastiff to be turned into cute little sprites. Any art style is okay, but I need 4 emotions each. I'm willing to pay for them if I really like the art style.

I drew an example of what I want for a basic idea
IMG_0169.JPG
Contact me on here or email me:
Locklinevansvn@gmail.com
Over and out,
Locklin :D

skyeworks
Regular
Projects: K9-11
itch: skyefrost

Re: Wanted: Artist to draw dog sprites

#2 Post by skyeworks »

Haha, the art reminds me of my current project. Link at mysig, though it's not as cutesy so might not be to your taste.(you'll have to scroll all the way up) I'll be glad to help you out with some sprites.

might take a while, since work (I really need money for school) and my own vn takes priority.