[Closed][RenPy Game Jam] Looking for artist to join our team!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
YoruUta

[Closed][RenPy Game Jam] Looking for artist to join our team!

#1 Post by YoruUta »

Edit:
RenPy jam has already started and we managed to find the team members we're looking for.
To everyone who submitted their application, thank you very much!
---------------------

Heya everyone!

I'm making this post to find if there are any artists looking to participate in the incoming RenPy game jam (check here for more information) taking place between the 15th and 30th of September.

My team is composed of a writer, coder and a composer and we're looking forward to make a slight deviation of a project we have been working on.
The story is a crime mystery set in high school, starring a teenage detective as the protagonist, in the vein of the Ace Attorney games. The player will have the chance of exploring the school, interrogate suspects and deduce who the real culprit is!
We were aiming for an anime aesthetic. Nevertheless, the artist should also have a say in the art. It's a game jam, after all!

You can join our team at Crowdforge using the link below (the team is owned by DoubleH):
Crowdforge: https://crowdforge.io/jams/renpy-jam

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Even if you're not interested in collaborating with us, feel free to join the jam with your team. It's more fun when there's plenty of competition!
Last edited by YoruUta on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

skyeworks
Regular
Projects: K9-11
itch: skyefrost

Re: [RenPy Game Jam] Looking for artist to join our team!

#2 Post by skyeworks »

I'm an artist but I'm not sure I'll have the time to join your team but I just want to say that I love your project idea and hope that it would take off! I would love to be the backup artist y'all need to, to either help out with the main artist or joining if y'all can't find anyone else.

(My style, excuse the choppy animation. haha)

YoruUta

Re: [RenPy Game Jam] Looking for artist to join our team!

#3 Post by YoruUta »

Thanks for the kind words, Skye!

Fortunately, we've managed to find two artists to work with!
I don't know if you're participating (I've seen you on RenPy discord), but if you are. Best of luck to your project!