Love&Latte GxB GxG LGBT ((Closed for now))

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GrammaHobbes
Regular

Love&Latte GxB GxG LGBT ((Closed for now))

#1 Post by GrammaHobbes »

LOVE & LATTE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***ABOUT!***
First off: I need to make this very clear, this is a GxB GxG and LGBTQ game, if you don't want to work on this or are not cool with it, don't apply.
Love & Latte is a story about a published author of the famous book (MC-Name choosable) however, she hasn't written anything in over a year, due to a bad case of writers block, and fear that she won't do as good as her first book had done, her fans and editor is waiting, however, she only gives excuse after excuse not to write. Currently she is living with her mother and sister, (Mother- Laywer/Sister- Cop) mooching off of them without a job and any form of income. So her mother and sister threatens her to get a part-time job and start writing her book or they will no longer be supporting her. So she applies to a cafe that is owned by a 'friend' of her sisters who needs someone who can help out with the many tasks of running a restaurant. The moment she begins to work at 'Caffe Latte', she notices that her co-workers are a bit out there and strange, however, it then gives her inspiration to write her newest story. However at first she was using them for a job/muse she begins to start to have feelings for her coworkers, beginning to feel like she has a place to belong to.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**ART!***
---------------
MCBedroom.png
Kitchen .png
Cafe001.png
Basement.png
Cg_001.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***TEAM!***
Currently we are only a two person team within our little company just starting in the VN/Gaming area (So we are very new to it) however with this project Love & Latte, it is a side project I am working on alone and I need a team who is willing to help out (My partner doesn't even know about it lol)- this will be a free game and unpaid unfortunately- I really do wish I could pay for the work. However, I would only be able to pay for future projects that we will be slowly working on if you wish to join the group (If you want to work on those in the future, know you will be paid either from Kickstarter funds, or with Revshare- not upfront. Always you are more than allowed to have your own projects- having a team will be resourceful when you wish to make your own games/VNs) However if you only wish to work on Love & Latte and not want join our team, I am more than okay with that and would love the help. You will be credited of course and all that loveliness. However, if I feel like Love & Latte should be a paid game, you will of course get a more than fair cut of profits- however do not expect to get paid going into this project.
***What I am looking for!***
------------------------------
Coders:
Someone who is well versed in Ren'py or Unity, etc. Such as mini games, branching dialogue, battling, and other stuff.
Writers/Proofreaders/Editors:
I need people who are willing to write fun and serious stories, and that they work well with other writers and take critiques well. They also have to be willing to write touchy topics. However I do not require or care for smutty things.
Artist/GUI/Background/Sprite:
Even though I am an artist I would love to have a background artist, who can do very pretty art styles, clean, and professional. I would love a sprite artist that can do animations/or different poses. However I am not picky about that much. I just need you to be able to have somewhat drawing skills to match the style of the characters/concept art.
Composer/Sound effects/VA
I would love to have a person who can make all types of music, I am not picky about this job at all. Love & Latte has a Jazzy modern style tone to is, so that would be the only requirement. With voice actors, that's not really an important thing to me, it would be nice, but if I can't get any I more than fine with that.
Filled roles!
Coders:2/2
Writers:1/3
Sprites:1/2
Backgrounds:2/2
GUI/Logo:0/2
Composer: 1/1
CONTACT!
Email: GrammaHobbes@gmail.com
Discord: AnnaLynn'e#8775
PM: Here
(Discord and here is the best way to get incontact with me! Look forward to working with you- also please send me, some of your work/other stuff so I can look it over in the message!)
Last edited by GrammaHobbes on Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GrammaHobbes
Regular

Re: Love&Latte GxB GxG LGBT ((LOOKING FOR TEAM!!))

#2 Post by GrammaHobbes »

Screenshot_65.png
The spots that are left!